- PLEASE PERFORM A MULTI POINT INSPECTION. CHECK AND TOP FLUIDS. BASIC VISUAL INSPECTION
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Inspect belt and adjust as required. Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- ENGINE TORQUE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Strut
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Catalytic Converter.]
ROBERT E. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/7/2023